- The market and competitors are analyzed to have an idea of where the customer’s store stands in the niche.
- A search and segmentation of the target audience are conducted, customer portraits are written.
- A comprehensive promotion strategy for the platform was worked out which included organic and paid promotion.
- Together with the developers of the site, a product feed for dynamic advertising was prepared.
- We set up and launched advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- The results were systematically analyzed and the targeting ads were optimized based on the results.
A sales funnel was built: from the widest and coldest audience to the moment of purchase, repeat and cross-sales. Attraction was based on demographic parameters, interests, occupation and look-a-like audiences. Retargeting campaigns were divided into several segments, based on the users of the company’s website and social networks.
Different goals of the advertising campaigns were also tested: “conversions,” “catalog sales,” “publication engagement,” and “video views.” The dynamic product catalog worked better for the retargeting audience: 27 purchases were made within 8 days. After analyzing the revenue and costs, we calculated the ROMI of this campaign, it was 4940%.
An interesting fact: ads for a product catalog with the price in dollars worked much better than similar campaigns with hryvnia catalog. A total of 851 conversions were made during 10 months according to Facebook Ads, where the cost-to-income ratio was 1 to 47,5.
Separately worth mentioning ads. Among tested text creatives versions with less characters in the body of the ad were left, as well as with a short USP of the company and the call to action. As for ad formats, Instant Experience (selection) ads showed more engagement and effectiveness than ads with a single image and video selection. The most successful ads are shown in the screenshots below:
4 examples of creative to show