Before conducting all the work on the site, competitors were analyzed and the semantic core was collected. The tools used for the analysis were:
- Similarweb .
This data helped to form form a strategy for the allocation of budget for the effective development of the client’s site.
1. The first stage of site promotion began with a technical audit. For this purpose Netpeak Spider was used. It helped to work out a plan to improve the quality of internal optimization, as well as troubleshooting.
The following types of work were carried out:
- Competitor and niche analysis;
- Specialist familiarization analysis with the site;
- Collection of semantics;
- Grouping of semantics;
- Analysis of text content on the uniqueness;
- Analysis of the text content of competitors’ sites (keywords density, text volume, H1-H6 subheading structure;
- Writing TOR for copywriters to write SEO-texts;
- Connecting and configuring Google Search Console, Google Analytics, GTM tools;
- Setting up objectives in Google Analytics;
- Drafting terms of reference for developers on the correct transition of pages on a secure HTTPS protocol;
- Verifying the implementation of 301 redirect http -> https on all pages;
- Implementation of the correct structure and internal relinking;
- Making a mindmap with growth points (new landing pages and groups of keywords);
- Setting TOR for the implementation of new landing pages, the necessary blocks of additional values ( development of commercial factors);
- Analysis of external links of competitor sites;
- Making reference promotion strategy.
2. After the audit TOR for developers was completed.
3. Along with this, based on the data received from the client, work on the collection of the semantic core was carried out. For that we used::
– Data from Serptatr
As we consider Google as the main search engine for site promotion, the data from these services cover the maximum pool of requests.