At the start of the project, we conducted an initial technical audit of the site. During the audit, we found technical errors that potentially affect the ranking of the site.
We would like to draw your attention to one of these errors, which has the greatest impact on achieving the necessary results of website promotion: the lack of direct links to another language version of the site.
The pages of the Arabic version were in the index, but their positions were beyond 100.
The task of implementing direct links from the language panel was handed over to the developers, while we additionally implemented internal linking from the English version to the Arabic version.
After re-indexing the pages, we got the desired result in the form of most of the queries entering the top 100. And after the task was completed by the developers, the result of the position received an additional increase.
The semantic core was collected in English and Arabic. We also identified and analyzed the main competitors that occupy the first positions in the search results.
The following tools were used to collect semantics:
For competitor analysis:
- Netpeak Checker
After the analysis, a website promotion strategy was drawn up. In the course of which, a link building plan was drawn up, as well as a content plan for the blog section.