1.The initial stage started with the collection of semantics of priority sections. To collect the core, we used:
2.In parallel with the semantics collection, a technical audit was conducted, which allowed us to draw up a further work plan for eliminating errors.
During the audit, many parameters were checked, including the following points:
- broken links;
- duplicate meta tags;
- duplicate content;
- redirect chains;
- pages with mixed content;
- duplicate headings h;
- missing meta tags.
Thus, the main plan of technical work was as follows:
- Correction of a large number of duplicate meta tags;
- Connecting and configuring Google Search Console, Google Analytics, GTM tools;
- Implementation of the correct structure and internal linking;
- Removal of a large number of “junk” pages from the search results;
- Elimination of duplicate SEO texts;
- Checking the implementation of 301 redirect http -> https on all pages;
3.The next step was to write and place seo texts that would increase the relevance of the promoted pages.
4.For the product pages, we used meta-tag templating, which allows you to get rid of duplication and increase the attractiveness of the site in the search results.
5.We conducted an audit of the link mass, during which, taking into account the analysis of the competitor, we built a strategy for its increase.