At the beginning of the work, a technical audit was conducted to identify errors that negatively affect the growth of the site.
During the audit, many parameters were checked, among which the following points can be distinguished:
- broken links
- duplicate meta tags
- elimination of duplicate text content output;
- redirect chains
- pages with mixed content
- duplicate headings h
- missing meta tags
- pages containing the noindex tag
Since the site has a fairly wide range of products, it was decided to divide the semantic collection work into stages, which helped to avoid a long downtime during the stage of work directly with the site.
The following tools were used to collect semantics:
We conducted an audit of the link mass, during which, taking into account the competitor’s analysis, we built a strategy for its increase.
We wrote and placed seo texts for the listing pages to increase the relevance of the promoted pages.
Meta tags were templated for the product pages, which eliminated duplication and increased the site’s attractiveness in the search results.
During the work, we also faced the problem of the lack of the required number of landing pages, although the filter parameters corresponding to search queries were on the site. That’s why we decided to create additional pages that meet the needs of each additional cluster.
However, the creation and optimization of landing pages gave only a small increase in the visibility of the required clusters. The next stage of development was the placement of a linking block, which helped to achieve a significant increase in the positions of more phrases.